Thursday, May 1, 2014

breathe

It can be easy to miss out on the things God places around us like family, friends and all the beauty and awe that can be seen in nature.  In last Sunday’s sermon Jeff mentioned a stand of Redbud trees along 291 that could be easily seen and I hadn’t……. How often we miss these things unless we are either deliberate in doing so or we are simply breathing God in closely each and every moment. I wish I could say the later was true for me but to be honest I need to be deliberate before I can breathe that way. So after church my wife and I decided to be deliberate and we took a Sunday drive through the parks that are close by. Time well spent…. Time in nature….Time shared with someone close to me…. Time to appreciate many of the things God places around me. Now I am breathing again…

Peace,
Lion's Den Man
 

No comments: