Thursday, May 29, 2014

Auschwitz

Auschwitz.  The word stops me in my tracks.  My brain is derailed.  What ever I was doing, what ever I was thinking has come to a complete stop.  The horror of Auschwitz is so painful to think about.


I was flipping thru the channels the other night and landed on a show about a family of little people who all went to the camp.  Because they were musicians and because they were  used in experiments, they all survived.  Almost unheard of that an entire family would survive.

I was hoping to watch some entertaining show, but when that came on, I was pulled in.  The story is deeply painful but also captivating.

It is hard to know where to go, after pondering this except I think someone once said, "never again."  Never Again.

And I think of who I meet today and how I will treat them.  Kindness is so important.   Every person is valuable in this life.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: