Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day gift

My oldest daughter came to visit for Memorial Day weekend.  I have not seen her for months.  She asked if I could pick her up at the airport.  Everyone loves her and at least three people took off work so they could horn in and go pick her up from the airport too.  But No!  I want to pick her up!  She asked me!

When she came out of the secure area, I hugged her and cried like a baby.  We had a great drive from the airport.  We had a wonderful lunch together, and then we went home.

It's been a great visit.  I hate to see her go back, but it was great to have her this weekend.  Having a family is a wonderful gift.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, I'm sure if you need any of your church family to get her back to the airport when she flies out, they'd be glad to. It would save you the time and trouble (ha.)

Smiles