Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Help Wanted

I need help.  You probably already knew that.  Ha ha.

I need a helper or a partner in my volunteer job as the bicycle guy for the Hillcrest Thrift store.  Its a lot of fun and very rewarding.  The volunteers are great as is the store manager.  You even get to see Cotton Sivils, the big boss, from time to time. 

I don't know if they have more bikes than in the past or if I am busier, but I can't keep up and I feel like I am letting them down. 

The repairs are pretty basic.  Clean them up.  Air up the tires.  Fix any obvious broken part if it is easy and inexpensive.  The goal is to get them onto the floor to sell.

If you would like to help me please send me an email at jeffb@woodschapelchurch.org.  I hope to find a helper.  I don't want to get fired from Hillcrest.  It would be embarrassing.  Thanks for your consideration.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: