Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Against

There are many things in life that we should be against.  I am against child abuse.  I am against ISIS.  I am against hatred.  I am against selfishness [though I do practice it more often than I wish.]

But there are so many other things in life that we are against that we should not be against.  We waste our time judging others and hurting them, simply because we don't agree with what they are doing or what they look like.

Life is short.  We should spend our time on the positive.  There is no time to be wasted on being against little things that are not ours to control anyway.  Every moment that we spend thinking about how bad a thing is, is a moment that we have lost to glorify our Father.

Don't waste your life being against.  See the good and celebrate it.

It's  a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: