Thursday, September 18, 2014

Soul Connections

What do you do with the funny feelings that we have about people sometimes?  I mean good feelings.  Feelings that you love them, that you know them, feelings that there is a soul connection.  What do we do with those feelings?  How do we understand them?

I have them for Lions Den Man.  I have them for my friend Dan from California.  I have those feelings for many of you.  It’s like we met before and there is more to the story than the conscious mind can explain.

I have a friend who says that when you meet someone and there is a connection like this, it is a sure sign that you knew each other in Heaven before you were born.  Maybe we were neighbors or cousins or something.  But there is a real connection.

I hope that you have many people like this in your life.  The soul pulls our brain into understanding that there is more.  More beyond.

It’s a beautiful day in God’s world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: