Sunday, March 19, 2017

Shower Pt. 2

tub ripped out


So if you remember the post with the tub ripped out of the wall, here is the almost final product.

It took me much longer than I anticipated, and I had to work like a dog to get it done before I left town, but none the less, it is now operational.











in the process of grouting
The bathroom floor will be like the gray wood-tone threshold

new floor


We used to sing a song in church.  It was based on a quote from Ecclesiates 3.  The words of the song went "in his time, in his time, he makes all things beautiful, in his time."

You may be experiencing a difficult time in life.  You may feel like your tub has been ripped out.  But God.... but God is the master craftsman.  He is still with you and working with you.  Trust him.  It may take longer than you think, but he still makes all things beautiful.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this analogy. I needed to hear this today. Love that song.

Unknown said...

"through it all". He Is there if we let him By the way I'm impressed