Tuesday, April 23, 2019

forgiveness

So I have been listening lately to the Tim Mcgraw song, Live like you were dying.  I have posted about this song before, but I have to come back to it.

The idea is that if we thought we were dying, we might live a little differently.  The line that has struck me lately from the song is this.... "and I gave the forgiveness I'd been denying."

It stops me in my tracks.  Is there someone to whom I have been denying forgiveness?  I think that is terrible, and yet I can think of a few people that I am yet to fully forgive.

In the song, he was facing death, and he gave the forgiveness that he'd been denying.
Let's not wait until we are facing death.
Let's stop denying forgiveness.
Give and it shall be given to you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

Holy Land Trip leaving January 20, 2020 $2998 from New York
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/HL20A-2.pdf





No comments: