Friday, April 19, 2019

Joyful Jeff

A friend mentioned that I have not seemed so joyful lately.
They may be right.
I have some things on my mind.  Loneliness is my unwelcome, sometimes companion.  It has a friend that it brings along named sadness.
For whatever reason, sometimes these characters show up and I have to fight with them.

May you and I always remember that joy is more than a feeling.  Joy is a choice.  Joy is recognizing that you feel sad or lonely, and working hard to see the good in spite of those feelings.

And it is still a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

Holy Land Trip leaving January 20, 2020 $2998 from New York
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/HL20A-2.pdf

No comments: