Thursday, June 25, 2020

I am watching out for you

I make a lot of mistakes.   I am not a perfect person.  But there are ways, from time to time, that I try to look out for you.  For you and for anyone.

When ever I am walking on a sidewalk, in the garage, in a driveway or crossing the street, if I see a screw, I pick it up.  If it is left there, it is highly likely that your tire will eventually pick it up.

This screw in the picture I picked up while crossing "A" street in Ft. Pierce.

It is a small thing that I do, but I hope it helps others, I hope that in some small way it makes the world a better place.

I believe that there are many sharp things in the world that we can heal and eliminate with just a small bit of effort. 

What can each of us do to help the lives of others?
If you see a screw, pick it up.  It's a start.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com




No comments: