Saturday, June 6, 2020

you are a special person

I have received a number of emails in the last few days.
Thank you for them.

One came in from my 6th grade teacher, Betty Jackson.  Among her comments, she said, "Jeff you are a special person."

It brought me to tears.

I guess I have never felt special.  I do believe that we are all special to God, but it is hard for us to feel special.

Why is it so hard for us to feel special?

I want you to feel special.  I want you to feel that you are an amazing person, because you are!

Oh, how the world would be a better place if every one of us went out of our way to help others feel special.

The clerk at Quick Trip.  The person at the tax office.  The guy that sprays for bugs.  The server at the restaurant.  The stranger that we meet while out for a walk.

We have the power to help them feel special.  We know that we like to feel special.  Let's help others feel special too.


No comments: