Monday, September 21, 2020

watch for this sign that the pandemic is ending

 


I love tools.  I love Harbor Freight Tools.  Harbor Freight has provided 20% off coupons for years.  They come in the mail, you can tear them out of magazines, they come in the valpack, and many other places.  In the past it has not been uncommon for me to have a stack of these coupons in a pile based on expiration dates.  

Lately I have noticed that the coupons have dried up.  Why?  During the pandemic, people are spending time and money fixing up their homes.  Harbor Freight does not need to give coupons right now because business is booming.

So the other day I had to pay full price for the items that I bought because I have run out of coupons.  And it occurs to me... as the pandemic ends and things get back to normal, I think that we will see Harbor Freight tools coupons in the mail again.

Here is to the coupons coming back!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: