Thursday, March 20, 2014

my product


I love when I come across a new product, service or business that is exceptional. Recently I have been doing some wood working and finishing. By accident I came across a stain product that stands heads above all others I have ever used. By accident, because I have never seen it in a paint store or hardware store….never on television or radio or in print. As I was searching on-line for a stain product for my project, I stumbled upon several positive endorsements from non-professional hobbyists like me about this stain. I then searched for this product on-line and found only one place in KC that carried it. I arrived at the store and made my inquiry. The man at the store said it was a great product used mainly by professional woodworkers. He went on to say that this company put their money into their product and not into advertising. He said, “They made their name based on performance and it grew from there”.

So it brought to mind how I live out my faith…performance or advertisement? What am I selling and how am I selling it…..

Peace,
Lion’s Den Man

No comments: