Monday, July 21, 2014

a cat that writes

Dash the Cat
My oldest daughter has a new cat named Dash.

My daughter was composing an email to a store that would not honor their sale price.  She left her computer on, and the email unsent open on her desk top, then she went out to dinner.  When she got home there was music playing from her computer and she noticed that the unfinished email was no longer there.

She looked around and discovered the email in the sent file........here is her unfinished, and cat edited email........


Hello Customer Advocacy:

 

Thank you for your e-mail.  I have been researching king size beds for quite some time now and was very pleased when I found the King Size Derby Bed listed for a reasonable price.  After researching similar beds and the composition of wood, I purchased the bed and my account was debited.  It i89@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@0o9o2oiiiiAZZZA2198 dash                      s unfortunate that you listed the price of this bed incorrectly.  I am sure I am not the only dissatisfied customer.  I understand you would like to remedy this issue in the future.  In lieu of not receiving this product which was on your website with an incorrect listed price, I wanted to know if I would be able to receive any discount for the bed or any sort of coupon for your site.  I understand mistakes happen, however, I have been researching king size beds for quite some time now and checked the price of the Derby Bed several times before I purchased the bed and the money was debited from my account.  As a former customer of Joss and Main, I think a discount or coupon for a bed



Alli Brinkman


She was suprised that the cat was able to turn the music on, add to the email, sign his name, and send it.  this is the part that Dash the cat added:

89@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@0o9o2oiiiiAZZZA2198 dash                     

That is one smart cat.  Funny.  Very funny.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: