Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Why cats hate birthdays

Saturday afternoon I opened a few cards and a couple of presents.  Just me and Cathy as the kids are all over the country right now.

Cats are interested in paper and bows, until this happens.  I catch them and I tie on the ribbons.  A couple of times around the head, the belly and the tail, then tie it off in a good strong knot.  Then they freak out, run off, hide, flip over and generally have an increased heart rate.

Oh the small joys in life.  This is me getting even for how this one whines every morning outside my door at 5am.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bad....the cat goes into a frenzy
The good.....you laughed & had fun


Anonymous said...

Okay Jeff. So did the cat enjoy your no calorie, no fun birthday cake with you also?