Saturday, December 6, 2014

Happy Birthday and Congratulations

Today is a big day for our family.  My wife is having a birthday - #39!  Very exciting.  We had a nice dinner on the plaza last night.

Also today, my sister is getting  married at our church.  At the age of 59 she found love on-line.  When we first heard of dating sites, we all wondered about them, but so many people are using them these days.  I have married several couples who found love on the internet.

Her fiancĂ© is a great guy!  I really like him and they are so happy together.  I love love and I love love at any age.  I am happy for every 24 year old that finds love and gets married, but when you are later in life and find love it is almost miraculous.  It is truly something to celebrate.

So, much joy at our house this day.  May God bless you with joy this day as well.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: