Friday, December 19, 2014

movies-2


1965 A Charlie Brown Christmas
Charlie Brown: I think there must be something wrong with me, Linus. Christmas is coming, but I'm not happy. I don't feel the way I'm supposed to feel.
Charlie Brown: I just don't understand Christmas, I guess. I like getting presents and sending Christmas cards and decorating trees and all that, but I'm still not happy. I always end up feeling depressed.

Linus Van Pelt: Charlie Brown, you're the only person I know who can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem. Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest.

No doubt there are lots of pressures surrounding the holidays. Some inflicted upon us and some are of our own doing. Funny how we look forward to this time and then we are so relieved when it has past and everything returns to normal. Normal…funny word when you think about it as it relates to the Christmas season and story…….

Peace
Lion’s Den Man

No comments: