Thursday, December 4, 2014

to smile

In response to a post the other day, a reader indicated that they had no reason to smile.  No friends, no calls, no emails, no texts.  No reason to smile.

Another reader responded-

Dear Anonymous,
That's very sad. I think most of us have been in your place at least once in our lives. In truth, most of us probably feel alone more than we want to admit. You may email me if you'd like. I enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the company of Christian fellowship.
:) cm_gragg@sbcglobal.net


- I want to add my time to this friend who wrote in.  jeffb@woodschapelchurch.org I will make time for breakfast, coffee, lunch or whatever.  Life is too short.  We are here for you.  Who else is in? 

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Im in. Email me anytime at michaeljscott34@gmail.com.

Glenda Accardo said...

I'm in! gaccardo1944@att.net anytime. Let's smike together.

Unknown said...

Dear Anonymous, I am known for smiling and yet I have my issues.
I have time for you and if you would contact me , I 'm sure we could put a smile on your face and your heart before Christmas, billie.ryle@gmail.com

Unknown said...

would you please add my address to your list dmeyer46@att.net

Anonymous said...

I am here for you.....I will always be here for you. Email me anytime.
ami.buccero@hendrickauto.com

Unknown said...

Any time any place another friend is part of Gods gift to us each day and every once in a while we all need a little help to hear the birds sing. Mike@faulknerenterprisesinc.com

chili pepper said...

We are all God's children and you are not alone. We would be happy to meet you for a snack or coffee or anything. Maybe you just want to chat or make a new friend--we are surely willing! Feel free to email at lrdchvz@sbcglobal.net. I am easy to talk to and fun as well! 8-))