Friday, December 26, 2014

the face of the earth

There is a face of the earth, an edge of it anyway, and I apparently fell off of it for a while.  I want to thank Lions Den Man for filling in for me during this time.

I guess I got stressed out and exhausted.  I didn't know what to post one day, and so I didn't post.  I needed a break.  We all need one from time to time.

I hope that you had an enjoyable and peaceful Christmas.  The church is a big ship and there is much to do during the season.  I hope that you were able to breath in the goodness of God's love.  Thanks to my friend Lions Den Man, I was able to do some of that myself.

Merry Christmas my dear friends.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Marcie Gragg,Troop Committee Chair said...

Glad you took sabbatical foe yourself and look forward to reading your thoughts again.