Monday, July 18, 2016

bank

I had to call my bank in Kansas City and talk about closing the account.  Talking on the phone with them made me miss my friends at the bank.  You know we never went to lunch, we never did anything other than talk at the bank, but they were/are so very kind.  I will miss them.  I wish them well.  You can tell something about the culture of a business by the happiness of the employees.  If you are looking for a good bank in Lees Summit, there are some great folks at Morrill & Janes Bank on Lakewood Blvd.

Be looking for good folks in life.  They are all around if we just pay attention.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Julie Bode said...

Thank you for this! We sure miss seeing you at the bank. I look forward to reading your blog post every morning. Julie