Thursday, July 7, 2016

Friends

My post from July 5th got me inspired to write about things that make me happy in life.  The next four days are going to hit some of those things that I mentioned on July 5.

Friends
I am happy for the friends that I have met along this way of life.  I can't name them all, but i want to honor a few of them.  Please don't feel left out if you aren't on this list, because if I know you and love you, you are in here somewhere.

My friend from South Dakota.  My friend that owns property in Independence.  My friend that played for the Buffalo Bills.  My friend from Iowa.  Roger Grout.  My friend whom I have only met through this blog.  My friend whose family owns Drake University.  My friend who is a giant of a man and cried with me over lunch some years ago.  My friend who drives 90 miles an hour in the Apple Market parking lot.  My friend who works for HBO.  My realtor friend.  My pontoon boat/horseshoe buddies.  My new friend from England.  My new friend from Japan.  My sisters Amy and Julie.  The person who went unwillingly on the mission trip to New Orleans.  You who rarely missed a Sunday.   You who let me pick on you.  My lawyer friend.  Kris Bartman.  Whitney.

OH I AM SO BLESSED!!! Tears are pouring down my face as I think of so many of you all.  I am so fortunate to be alive and have many friends.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: