Tuesday, July 26, 2016

eating what we should not

Oh there are so many things that we eat that we should not.  We all complain about our weight and being in shape or not, but we still eat all the bad things.  Reeces Peanut Butter cups.  Hershey Bars.  Ice Cream.  Cake.  Pasta. Donuts.  Hot Dogs.  Greasy Hamburgers.  Pizza.

So I was in the store the other day and I saw these pecan rolls.  I hate to blog about them because it makes me think about them.  It makes me want them.  Oh I love them.  I have eater three boxes in one setting at a time in the past.  I have to really use my will power to say no to pecan rolls.

Please do not buy me any or bring them to church.  I am trying to be strong.

I am working hard to not eat the things that are bad for me.  It is painful, but we have to keep pressing on.  The right thing to do is the right thing to do.

And its a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.

No comments: