Tuesday, July 11, 2017

damage

Damage.  I was talking to a friend about writing some stuff for this blog.  He mentioned that he could not imagine anything damaging our relationship.  I think what he meant was that if I didn't use everything that he sent me, he would be ok with that.

I love this guy.  When the phrase "damage our relationship" came up, it brought me to tears.  Not just for him, but for any of you.  Whether I have met you or not, I don't ever want our relationship to be damaged.  For any reason.  Life is too short, life is too good.  We have all had enough fracture in our lives.

No worries ever.  No damage ever, only healing.  We are good.  Always.  Now on to some Jeff Brinkman humor.....

The owner of Quick Trip hates today.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

[The owner of QT hates today because it is free advertising for his competitor.]

No comments: