Wednesday, July 12, 2017

jokes

I love jokes and I have a million of them.  Most are clean, except the ones that I learned from Ben.  Anyway, I love jokes.  I always have.  Since yesterday's date prompted a joke, I thought I would post a few today, just for fun.

What do you name a dog with 3 legs?
tripod.

What do you name a dog with 3 legs, and one eye?
lucky.

Where do you find a dog with no legs?
right were you left him.

What do you call a cat with no legs?
dog food.

So the library here in Vero Beach was having a contest to see who could come up with the best pun.  There was $100 prize to the winner.  Since I don't have a job I thought I would enter the contest.  You were allowed to offer up to ten puns.  Weeks went by and I finally got a letter.  It said that all though we know you made your 10 submissions hoping to win the prize, unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: