Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thankful for...

 The other day I was talking to a couple of ladies at church about making some phone calls.  One agreed to help, the other said that she would love to help but that she only has one working vocal cord and it is very hard for people to understand her over the phone.

I inquired about her story.

She said that she woke up one day and could not talk.  No one could figure out why.  After about three weeks, the doctor got one of the vocal cords to work.

I thought to myself.... "Wow.  I have never woken up in the morning and said thank you God that I can talk."  I know that this woman has.

And I wonder about all of the things that we should be thankful for that we don't even think about.

Thank you God that I can talk.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

No comments: