Thursday, February 4, 2021

Carnival

 The county fairgrounds are one mile north of our house.  Last year in March, they were setting up a carnival at the fairgrounds when the pandemic hit.  The carnival never opened.  Kind of sad.

A couple of days ago I went to Lowes in Vero and when I was leaving, I saw something that made me happy.  Now, happy is good, especially during pandemic times.  There is so much bad news, so much fear mongering on the news, any good news is appreciated.  [I just used the word "news" three times in one sentence.  Probably not good writing.]

So I am leaving Lowes and I see something that makes me happy.  In our old Sears parking lot [Our Sears is closed]  in our old Sears parking lot, they are setting up a carnival.

A big smile came upon my face.  Carnivals are happy!  I guess this story also speaks to the fact that they pandemic seems far away from our little Florida town.

Carney vehicles




May the carnival come to your town soon!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.


No comments: