Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Mad

Do you ever get mad?  I was mad the other day.  Mad at a person from my past who hurt me.  I couldn't shake it, which is unusual for me.

Finally after most of the morning had passed, I realized that I wasn't mad at that person... no it was much deeper.  I was mad at every person in my life who made me feel bad, clear back to my mother.  I was mad at the messages that I have been given in my life...

You're not good enough.
God only loves you if you are good.
You are going to hell.
You better believe it like this...
God only loves you if...

What a waste of time it has been in my life to try to overcome the negative messages.  Why were they ever given?  People do and say crazy things in the name of God.  I hope that I am not giving negative messages to people.  I hope that you aren't either.

God loves me.  God loves you.  Sinners that we are, God loves us.

That makes me happy!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: