Sunday, February 14, 2021

Superbowl

Seven days has passed since the Super bowl.  It was only super if you are a Tampa Bay fan.  For the rest of us, it was a disaster.  Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you get hammered.  My team, the Chiefs, got hammered on Sunday.

I have known people along the journey of life whose self esteem was destroyed if their team lost.  I have known people who would complain and be angry if their team lost.

The Chiefs did not play well and they did not deserve to win.  Hats off to Brady and the Bucks.

As much as I love football and baseball, a painful loss like this is a good reminder that life is not about winning and losing games.  They are games, just that.  Life is about kindness and love.  Kindness and love for me, for you, for the Chiefs and for the other team.

God doesn't take sides.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: