Friday, May 4, 2012

jokes

I have not usually used this blog as a forum to share my jokes, but today I cannot resist.


A MINISTER PARKED HIS CAR IN A NO-PARKING ZONE IN A LARGE CITY, BECAUSE HE WAS SHORT ON TIME AND COULD NOT

FIND A SPACE WITH A METER. THEN HE PUT A NOTE UNDER THE WINDSHIELD WIPER THAT READ "I HAVE CIRCLED THE BLOCK

10 TIMES. IF I DON'T PARK HERE, I'LL MISS MY APPOINTMENT. FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES."

WHEN HE RETURNED, HE FOUND A CITATION FROM A POLICE OFFICER ALONG WITH THIS NOTE. "I'VE CIRCLED THIS BLOCK

FOR 10 YEARS. IF I DON'T GIVE YOU A TICKET.  I'LL LOSE MY JOB. LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION."


By the way, when is Cinco De Mayo this year?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Cinco De Mayo--can't wait. Mexican food is one of my favorites.

Are you aware that today is unofficially Star Wars Day? May the 4th be with you.