Sunday, March 10, 2013

Holy Land

I will be at Woods Chapel and I hope to see you there.

Tomorrow, On Monday, I am leaving for a 10 day trip to the Holy Land with 45 other Woods Chapel friends.  I will try and post every day [depending on internet access] with a picture about what we did on the trip.   Please remember us in your prayers and be sure to support your church family by attending church.

While we are on the subject of travel, I have learned that I am a person that needs to get away from time to time to renew my soul.  Last month I spent a couple of days on a sail boat in the gulf of Mexico.  It was so quiet, so peaceful.  I got more done for God's kingdom on those three days.  Please understand when I am gone and know that I am renewed by the quiet times.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you and your Holy Land group. And the sail boat adventure looks breath taking. Wishes for many more times of renewal, including the tall redwoods. Jesus set our example for needing solitude and reflection at times.