Thursday, March 21, 2013

Home

Judy Garland said it best.  There's no place like home. 

After passing thru Israeli security, a 12 hour flight to Newark, customs, a long layover, terminal changes- twice, and another three hour flight to KC, our Holy Land group is finally home.

The dog and cats were glad to see me.  My wife was glad to see me.  Several employees at church were glad to see me!  Very exciting!

We had a great trip.  The 45 folks from our trip were all wonderful.  That should not surprise you.  We had a great bunch, and if any of you are reading this that went on the trip, I really mean it, you guys were great.

Well, I slept from 9pm to 5am.  It was a great night.  Work to do at home this morning and then I am back in the office at 8am.

There's no place like home.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're all glad to see you and the other 44. Happy for you that you got to experience this.