Thursday, July 9, 2015

I'm ok

I met with a friend last night who was very concerned that I was ok.  "ok."  Well I was raised German Lutheran.  I am not used to people wondering if you are ok.  You just get up and go.  That is what you do.

But in case anyone wondered, yes my wife is on the road 2-3 weeks per month.  Yes we are taking on the Blue Springs Church. Yes, it is summertime and folks are on vacation.

I am ok.  All is well.  You know the old saying, when the going gets tough......

All is well.  Really it is.

It is a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spoil our fun. Please tell your friend that we have fun thinking of Jeff as "not normal." (just kidding)

Unknown said...

Dear Jeff, I enjoy your blogs very much. I don't like to read, not my gift. You make me want to read. :-) Prayer: God, please help me to want to read.