Monday, September 28, 2015

depressed

I woke up one day last week and I was depressed.  Little d depressed as I like to call it.   I had been to the Chiefs game when they lost in the last minute and it was just difficult.  I had an argument earlier that week with one of my kids that I felt bad about.  I just woke up that morning and I just didn't feel very good and I was depressed - little d depressed. 

I was looking for something to help me turn the corner and three things happened to help me do that.  Number one- I got a lecture from Jennifer Dancy explaining that I needed to think about investing in people instead of feeling sorry for myself.  She did it very kindly.  Secondly I had lunch with Paul Mcclain.  Third I listen to Fernando Ortega music.  So if you are reading this and you're depressed today go have a talk with Jennifer, have lunch with Paul  listen to some Fernando Ortega music. 

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good

No comments: