Monday, September 14, 2015

Hatmaker

I have been reading a book by Jen Hatmaker.  I love the last name.  This book is available for purchase in our bookstore.  I will be encouraging some of our Sunday School teachers to lead studies on this book.

The title of the book is Interrupted - when Jesus wrecks your comfortable Christianity.

Over the next few weeks I am going to post some thoughts from her book, but what a beginning.  Jesus hereby interrupts your life and your comfortable Christianity to get us back on track.  Are you living a comfortable Christianity?  Was Jesus discomforted for us?  What would our lives look like if we were discomforted for him?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I just finished her "For the Love" and am now starting "Interrupted". Great person & author.

Gayle said...


We are doing a Bible Study of her book "7--a mutiny against excess."