Sunday, February 5, 2017

a great call

cats hate to ride in cars....
So, you never know when you leave a place what the response will be.  I know that I let many people down in Cape Coral.  I so appreciate the kindness shown by so many and the new friends that I have made there.

One day last week I was driving a car load of junk over to Vero Beach.  This load included the cats in the car.  Let the yowl fest begin!!!

So back to the story...  my phone rang and it was one of my Cape Coral friends.  The call went kind of like this-
"Jeff this is so and so.....  I wanted to call and say that I am not ready for this to be over between us."

He was saying that he wanted to remain friends!  That he wanted to stay in touch!  It made me feel like a million dollars.  He has some work later this summer at his vacation place and I may get to fly up and help.

Here is to friendship!  Here is to kindness!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: