Friday, February 10, 2017

Italy Trip this fall

Ok, so it is set.  Based on your feedback, I am going to lead a trip this fall to Italy, November 7-16.  I have never been, so I am looking forward to seeing the religious and historical sites.

The itinerary includes:  Milan, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Tuscany, Assisi, Rome and Vatican City. As I read thru the brochure, there are so many things that sound exciting.  Even if no one joins, me, I am going to take this trip.  I can't wait!

Here is a link to the brochure for the trip.
Italy Trip Brochure

I also have hard copies of the brochure, if you would prefer to have one mailed to you just email me your address.  If you are interested in going, or for more information, contact me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Couldn't do an Italy trip but keep me posted for a trip to Israel ????maybe