Thursday, February 2, 2017

enjoyed the most

Someone asked me what I enjoyed the most of being at Cape Coral First UMC.

The answer is simple:  shaking your hand, talking before worship or anytime I saw you, offering and receiving a hug, your smile, your eyes, our hearts connecting, looking at you and seeing the wonderful person that God created.

This could be said of 100's of you and I will miss everyone of you.  But...... love never goes away.  I am left with, and I hope that you are left with fond memories and a warm heart.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll never forget something someone said at my Stephen Ministry training: You are not a human being having a spiritual experience, you are a spiritual being having a human experience.

Unknown said...

Like that reverse twist, unknown and back at ya,Jeff

Anonymous said...

Yes fond memories but cracked heart