Sunday, February 25, 2018

Cruise




reading the book Monuments Men
I just returned from a cruise.  Oh, how fortunate to be able to go on a cruise.  Four days out of Tampa, down to Cozumel and back.  One of my favorite things to do on a cruise is to sit in a chiar and watch the ocean go by.  Water, as far as the eye can see.  It reminds me of the greatness, the bigness, the vastness of God.

I sit and I listen to the waves crashing off of the ship.  Over and over, the cadence of the tides, the roar of the swells.  It is a sound that is soothing and mesmerizing.  To see and to hear the ocean is an amazing thing.  Even now as I write this, I can feel the calm pouring into my life.
watching it all go by

I hope you have a fire pit to sit by, a fountain to listen to, or a beach to bring you those wondrous calm moments.






How Big is God?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com







I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: