Thursday, February 22, 2018

No Ragrets

So I heard about a person who got a tattoo that said, "no ragrets."  Permanent tattoo.  No ragrets.  That is funny.  Just saying.

So I just got back from a trip to KC.  I met up with lots of friends, but this time I focused on those with whom I had a fracture. 

We didn't get each other.  We hurt each other.  Something like that.

I was 4 for 4.  All of the meetings went great.  For the first time in 15 years, maybe longer, maybe much longer that 15 years..... for the first time in a long time there is no one that I wish I could reconcile with.  All healed!!!

yes there are folks that don't like me.  We all have that.  I don't worry about most of that.  But there are a few people that I loved and we met a fracture.  Now it is healed.  And that makes me so happy!!!

No ragrets.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com







I am leading some trips in 2018. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land via Jordan
March 5-14 2018

Wesley's Ireland
October 8-17, 2018

No comments: