Saturday, March 16, 2019

Holy Land Next Year

I am going to close up my picture album from this Holy Land trip today.


I had a wonderful talk with Noor an Arab Christian
at his family store in Bethlehem.

Spice shop in the old city.  The old city 
shops were very nice to see.


The wonderful ruins of Beit She'an.  Many of the items
in the Israel Museum were unearthed here.

Baptisms and Rededications in the Jordan River.
This has become a highlight of the trip each year.




Karen Yetzer rides the camel.  $5 to ride.
You can kiss it for free.  No takers this year.

The Dead Sea from Masada.  In the background is Jordan.

One of the most moving pictures imbedded in my memory 
is the old city from the Mount of Olives.

Amazing church architecture at the Church
of the Holy Seplechur.  The sight of this
church was selected by Constantine's 
mother, Helena in 325 AD.


Renee Scott at the garden tomb.  The opportunity
to step into the tomb was very touching.

I am wondering if any of you would be interested in this trip next year around January 20.  The cost is about $3200 from New York.  If there is enough interest, I will set it up.  Let me know.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: