Wednesday, March 20, 2019

nice

Nice is how it ought to be. Every day for every person.

I was nice to someone on the holy land trip. I gave them a bottle of wine.  They were honestly surprised that someone was nice.

We should not be surprised at this. We should all be nice all the time.
nice is good
nice is the best
nice is the only choice

If we aren't being nice, how are we being Christian?

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness.  Niceness.  It makes the world go round.  If it is in my power to make you happy, you know that I am going to do my best to make that happen.  How would all of our relationships improve is we were just simply nice.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: