Sunday, March 31, 2019

I broke the law

You all know the laws regarding driving.  Keep both hands on the wheel.  Look straight ahead.  Don't be distracted.

Well the other day I was on my way to meet my friends Chris and Denise Averil for breakfast at Dennys.  I was driving south on I-95 and I noticed the sun off to my left.  At first I probably noticed it because it was in my eyes and I instinctively wanted to put down my visor.  But as I looked at it, I noticed the pasture, the palm trees, the fog, the clouds.  I noticed the beauty.

I decided to break the law.  I picked up my phone and opened it.  I rolled down my window.  I held the steering wheel with my knees.  I took the picture below.  

WOW!!!



It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

Holy Land Trip leaving January 20, 2020  $2998 from New York
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/HL20A-2.pdf

No comments: