Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Faith Hope and Love Part 2

By the way, more room has been found for the Ireland trip in October.  We have a fun group going.  If you are interested, just send me an email at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Now for today's blog... and I am very excited about this blog post...


Paul ends the chapter of 1 Cor 13 with these words...  "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Love is better than faith?  Love is better than hope?  How so???

Faith... if I have faith in myself, or faith that God will bring a thing to pass, there is something lacking.  Something lacking, something needed, and I have faith that it will be resolved.

Hope... if I have hope in the future or hope that God will do this or that, there is something lacking.  I have this situation, but I have hope that things will change.

Love... if I have love, nothing is lacking.  If I can focus on, if I can bask in, if I can dive into the pool of love, there is nothing else needed.  When I feel love, I am whole.  When I sense the love that God has placed in our hearts, I am complete.  All is well.

Faith and Hope helps us pursue a better day.  Love is the better day.  When we find it, all is well.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: