Thursday, June 12, 2008

bad news

Dear Friend,

So they gave you bad news. Yes they did. They told you that you might have cancer. They told you that if it is cancer, it is serious. Well, listen to me. There are ten things that this could be that are not the big C. And, you have caught this early, very early.

Sometimes I know things. I don't know why, but I do. I can't talk about this in a sermon, but anonymously I will tell the computer that it is like a gift of knowledge. Sometimes I just know things. I can not tell you the number of times that I have talked to people with a bad diagnosis and I just knew they were going to be fine, and they were.

You are going to be fine. I know that you are. I know that I know that I know. From the top of my head to the souls of my feet, I know that you are going to be fine. The next few months will not be fun, but you are going to live many more years.

Don't worry, rest in God's arms. They are big and strong. In Him, you can find rest for your soul.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: