Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday

We have all said it a million times, "happy birthday." Yesterday I ran into two people who were having birthdays. One was 58, the other 39. The amazing thing about both of them is that they were happy with their lives. They were content. You can not ask for anything more than that. To be content with your circumstances, your choices, your opportunities. That is a happy birthday.

The apostle Paul said it well,
"I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:11-13

Happy Birthday my friends.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: