Wednesday, June 4, 2008

pt 2 - recovery

Five weeks ago today, I was in the emergency room. It seems like a long time ago. In one more week I will be released from post surgical restrictions. I will once again be able to lift heavy things, exercise, and play sports. I will no longer have any excuses when my wife asks me to do something.

I had promised several of you a recap of my recovery. Here is the link to that story. I appreciate all of your prayers and support during this time. God bless you.

http://www.jeffbrinkman.com/Gallbladder_Part_II_-_Recovery.html

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

chigger farmer said...

I think we really need to see the "Brinkmanstein" shirt. Can you add a photo of you in it to the Part II page? That way we can satisfy our curiousity without you having to lift up your shirt all the time! Just a thought. . . .

What a story; I'm so glad it has a happy ending.