Sunday, February 12, 2012

There is no place like home.

It's nice to go, and it's nice to come home.  Home is where people love you.  Home is where you are accepted.  Home is where familiar, comfortable things are.   Home is where the cats and dogs can't wait for you to sit down so that you can scratch their backs.

Home is where you know that everything is ok.  Home is where you live life.  Home is ......... home.  There is no place like home.

I hope your home is like this.  And I hope you feel this way about your church home.  A church is a place to belong.  A place to be comfortable, and challenged.  A place to live and a place to launch from.  A church home is such a blessing.  I thank our Father for my home and my church  home.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: