Wednesday, February 8, 2012

visitors

We had some visitors on Sunday.  We  have visitors every week, but I got to meet these visitors.  I don't get to meet everyone who visits, but I did get to talk with these folks. 

After church I saw them leave.  They made a b-line for the door.  Whoosh!  You never know what they are thinking, but I wonder if they maybe didn't like the service.

Every Sunday before church I pray for the folks that come to worship.  I pray for them that they will be reached and blessed.  You never know what happens, but you pray none the less.

I don't know what I expect of visitors.  That maybe they should be sure to shake my hand, Then do a dance and hang out in the coffee bar and make new friends.  Maybe I want them to sign up to join the church on their first Sunday and come to choir practice on Wednesday night.  I am crazy.

So, I pray for these folks, that they come back again and find a friendly handshake and find their way into the arms of our loving family.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: