Sunday, October 14, 2012

family

I have a great family.  Great wife and kids.  Sometimes, though, they drive me crazy.  I am sure that sometimes your family drives you crazy too.

Well, when I start to get upset about some dumb little thing, I try to remember how good it is of them to put up with me.  If they were all gone, if they all moved to Moscow and I was all alone, who would put up with me?

When I think of things that they do that annoy me, I get annoyed.  When I think of annoying things that I do, I am really glad that they are around to love me and to put up with me.  Life is all about perspective.  Sometimes the difference between a good day, and a frustrating day is a choice of how you will look at things. 

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: