Saturday, October 13, 2012

vacation

I was on Vacation last week.  My dear wife and I spend 6 days in San Francisco, Napa and the redwoods.  I lived in the bay area for 8  years from the age of 12 to 20.   Part of my heart still lives there.  We watched the Blue Angels fly over San Francisco bay.  We saw the sights and smelled the smells of Northern California.  We are back now and glad to be home.  Thanks to everyone who covered for me at church.  Here are some of the sights that we saw and the things that we experienced.
Alexander Valley.  North of Sonoma.
 
 Trinchero
 
Fisherman's Wharf 

The Blue Angels over SF bay 

Navy Destroyer coming under the Golden Gate Bridge.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and your earth angel got to see the Blue Angels, in such a beautiful setting.